0 oy
(120 puan) tarafından
I don't think many people do, I think they miss that. I had over 10,000 podcasts downloaded off my blog. The great thing is, it's a Trojan horse. It sits on iTunes, it goes on every iPhone or iPod shuffle. You have access to your customer when they're in a pretty receptive environment, like driving along or walking along the road with headphones on. You have 100% access with no distractions.

1) Think where to write SEO articles? Answer is - blog, website or article submission websites. If you have a blog or website, SEO is important to promote your website through search engines by doing SEO. If you have a good search engine ranking, you can get more target traffic/visitor to your website and if you run Google AdSense /adbrite/chitika or any other contexual ad providers, your earning potential will be increased by an increasing CTR (click through rate).

For example, if your key phrase is "SEO tips", try to develop the content with "SEO tips" and not with other combination of the words like "tips for SEO".

Optimal SEO results can only be achieved by an SEO expert. WRONG. No technical knowledge or SEO expertise is needed to achieve major success when you use the right SEO strategies.

image19. What is your link building Matrix? A good link matrix includes submissions to web directories, article sites, PR announce sites, discussion forums, blog commenting, blogger reviews, vertical engines, industry specific sites, deep linking blogs, social networking and bookmarking sites, video sites etc. Ensure each of the sites have a good page rank, are popular and relevant to your content. Maintain lists of all sites submitted to, the link, link text and the page rank of that website.

SEO news Now that you are done with the rudiments, you can start reading blogs on SEO; these blogs would not just let you learn SEO, they'll also give you a chance to discuss with others who do SEO for Pinterest their blogs and website.

This is one of the most common SEO mistakes made by most people new to online marketing. They made the mistake of over stuffing their websites with keywords thinking that the more they have on their website and meta tags, the higher they will rank in the search engines. Keyword stuffing occurs if you have more than 30% of your keywords on your website. However, nothing is further from the truth. If you over stuff your website with too many keywords, search engines will treat your website as a spam site. In the worst case, your website may even be banned from the search engines entirely.

Yanıtınız

Görünen adınız (opsiyonel):
E-posta adresiniz size bildirim göndermek dışında kullanılmayacaktır.
Sistem Patent Akademi'a hoşgeldiniz. Burada soru sorabilir ve diğer kullanıcıların sorularını yanıtlayabilirsiniz.